Адрес: 660037, г. Красноярск, проспект имени газеты «Красноярский рабочий»,
д. 31, корп. П, ком. 414
Тел.: (391) 291-90-23
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
International Conference Science and Research Conference
(in memory of the Mikhail Fedororich Reshetnev General Constructor of space vehicles and rocket systems).
Reshetnev Readings is an annual multidisciplinary science and research conference held at Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology (formerly Reshetnev Siberian State Aerospace University) in the city of Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation. While the primary topic of the conference is related to the design of space vehicles, rocket systems, and spacecraft, we accept a large range of papers from all areas of engineering, including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics, and materials science.
We welcome the submissions of papers (with or without oral presentations) of both practical and theoretical value for both single authors and collectives of contributors. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Design and exploitation of spacecraft;
- Design and exploitation of rocket engines;
- Control systems and space electronics;
- Robotics and mechatronics;
- Strength of materials;
- Production of materials (natural and synthetic);
- Single crystals;
- Welding technologies;
- Material Studies;
- Composite materials.
Authors must register at www.reshetnev.sibsau.ru
Guidelines for papers:
- Papers must be submitted as a MS Word document and include the names and affiliations of authors;
- An abstract should be includes;
- Papers must be in Russian or English.
If you have any questions please contact: Valeriya Khrapunova, Svetlana Efremova, conference secretary:
+7 (391) 291-90-23